Sunday, April 05, 2009

Spring Road Trip 2009



3/28/09-4/4/09

Another Spring and another road trip - and boy was I ready for this one. Early in the winter I learned that Frans Lanting would be speaking in Spokane for the PSA conference held there at the end of March. This time I would not miss the conference for Frans is one of my photography idols. I decided to plan this trip around going to Spokane and kicking off a fabulous photo vacation for myself.

This year I had the strongest desire to head back down to Utah planning 4 days near the Moab area: Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park, Goblin Valley, and Dead Horse Point. There would also be a slight layover at Bruneau Sand Dunes as I had been wanting to visit there again.

Olympia would be my traveling companion. I enjoy this time by myself but I really do like having someone with me. Olympia's conversations aren't the best but she good company never the less.

So continue reading the stories are adventuresome and I hope you enjoy reading about them as much as I had experiencing them.

No comments: