Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Top 10 Images 2012

I'm not normally one to follow the crowd. Yet as I read articles and blogs looking back at what transpired over the past year, I started to think about my year. I set out to work on my photography business - Focus on Photography is what I called it. And I worked on the business, made progress and feel more comfortable with where I stand.

I believe I have a good solid base to reach out to the journey ahead.

This past year I started out on the Oregon Coast & ended up in the Enchantments. I tackled a fear and practiced my portraiture. Entered a couple of contests and won a few, even having an image printed in a calendar. A new camera came into my life to help me explore my creativity. I hiked new trails & visited some old faves and explored the wondrous world around me.

To look back on my year, I see more accomplishments than set-backs which says I had a pretty good year. Finding just 10 images was extremely hard.

So here are my favorite images from 2012. What were yours?

1. Cafe Campagne, Post Alley, Seattle, WA


2. Seaweed, Cape Alava, Olympic National Park, WA


3. Justin, Portrait 


4. Prusik Peak in Gnome Tarn, The Enchantments, Wenatchee-Okanagen National Forest, WA


5. Agnes Lake, Banff National Park, Alberta


6. Canoe, Lake O'Hara, Yoho National Park, Alberta


7. Winter Solitude, Gifford Pinchot National Park, WA


8. Forest Trail in the Fog, Mt Baker Snoqualmie National Forest, WA


9. Radishes and Green Onions, Pike Place Market, Seattle, WA


10. Snowy Owl, Boundary Bay, BC


I look forward to sharing an adventurous 2013 through words & images.


No comments: