Sunday, January 29, 2012

A long time has passed

It's been quite a while since I last posted on my blog & a lot has happened. The biggest would be that my husband & hiking partner split up to follow our own directions. I almost quit leading hikes . . . and at times almost quit most everything I enjoyed in my life. But through the love and support of my friends I regained the confidence in myself I once had and added to it. I am back!

I want to restart my blog, but add to it also. Not only do I want to share my experiences on the trail & through my adventures, I will add the background information for some of my photos - inspirations and technical details. I'll also include issues and trends in both the outdoor world and photography.

I welcome you back and hope you gain insight & inspiration from my blog.

Thank You!
Heidi "Adventure Girl" Walker

No comments: