Monday, September 15, 2008

3 Days for Boobs

EV-083D-720

Susan G Komen Breast Cancer 3-Day.

For the last couple of years, I have followed my sister on her journey to try and end breast cancer. Her journey involves walking 60 miles over 3 days in the Seattle area, raising funds to go towards research an prevention of this devastating disease.

I usually follow her and her teammates around with my camera recording their efforts, their joys, their pains and feel somewhat touched by the event and those who dedicate so much to it's cause. This year I joined the crew as the photographer, to create images of the event that may be used in future marketing materials. It was 3 long days of exhaustive work, something I would do again if given the opportunity.

And for any who would like to help with the eradication of breast cancer, please check out events and opportunities during Breast Cancer awareness month of October.

No comments: